Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snowstorm the Third





These are some images of last weekend's snowstorm. I would have posted them sooner but life has been so busy lately. Winter in New England is full of all sorts of fun and exciting activities! This morning, for example, we spent a few hours dealing with the bathtub drain, which had become clogged, possibly due to a frozen pipe. It was an eye-opening, as well as drain-opening, experience. Why, I didn't know human beings even had so much body hair to lose.

(On a practical note, if this ever happens to you, I highly recommend the Lowe's online how-to library as a resource. It saved us a lot of time and aggravation, most significantly by explaining to us what kind of drain we had, so that were able to remove the tub stopper by loosening something called a "set screw." Yes, I know, purely fascinating information - and you thought I was kidding with the title of this blog??)

No comments: